CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

PHONE SEX WITH PERVERTED MEDICAL MISTRESS

phone sex with Naughty Nurse Darlene. Perverted, nasty, filthy, invasive,probing, penial, anal,testicular. humiliating, standing nude in front of me while I just look you over.. maybe I will speak to you maybe I will just look around and around your body, taking notes of whether you are good or bad.. you wait for the diagnosis and prognosis. Then the shaving, spanking and probing begins.. cleaning out your ass and bladder.. Checking your muscluar reaction, cum reflexes, consistancy, duration, orgasm control, cbt. enema, catheterization, nipple clamps, penis probing, stroking, masturation.
Then time for the treatment: will you be cumming or not. that is for me to decide. call and take your chances..

I can control your mind and mind fuck you and whisper fuck and mind rape you... But I can not read your mind.. so speak up when I ask you what kind of medical kink you are into. I am very medically perverted.. so if you are mild and meek and can't handle the extreme medical perversion, you need to get that listed in your profile with me and I will honor your needs with each call. It will make it easier to treat your medical needs if you let me know what they are. you can also change your medical issues at any time.. but you have to tell me..
so now what are you waiting for. call now 888-843-5510

0 comments: